iso?

Douglas Furlong douglas.furlong at firebox.com
Fri Aug 20 13:23:41 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-08-20 at 16:14 +0300, Aaron wrote:
> HI I am now downloading via torrent Fedora Core2 and see that its over 2
> gigs.
>
> What file am I downloading? an iso or a tar.gz or a zip?

You should be downloading 4 separate ISO's that you can burn using
normal tools provided under linux (or windows).

> If it is an iso how do install it? Is there a way to burn seperate cds?

What operating system are you using? If windows what CD authoring tools
do you have? If Linux which environment do you run under.

> OR can I install it from the harddrive somehow?
You can install via NFS, the hard drive, HTTP, FTP. Which ever suits
your needs best.

--
Douglas Furlong
Systems Administrator