Help me find 5 mistakes and than solution to thoes mistakes!

Mark Haney mhaney at interactsys.com
Fri Aug 20 14:40:51 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-08-20 at 10:31, Timothy Payne wrote:
> I have an idea, since this thread will never die I think we should
> rename the subject "Jason"

You know, I hate to jump on the bandwagon, but speaking of Jason, I
heard in the next Jason vs. Freddy movie, Ash from Evil Dead (there were
so many by that name I can't remember if that's the right one) and Army
of Darkness (Bruce Campbell rocks) will be in it.

Mark Haney
Network Administrator
InterAct Public Safety Systems
mhaney at interactsys.com
Fedora Core release 2 (Tettnang) Kernel: 2.6.7-1.494.2.2 GNU/Linux