Cron useage question

David L Norris dave at webaugur.com
Sat Aug 21 23:09:22 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-08-21 at 18:48 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> I would think that after 11 years, that lack of info
> and the resultant questions would have managed to get the manpages
> rewritten to include that info.

The man pages include that information just fine and go into quite a bit
of detail.

$ man 5 crontab

              field          allowed values
              minute         0-59
              hour           0-23
              day of month   1-31
              month          1-12 (or names, see below)
              day of week    0-7 (0 or 7 is Sun, or use names)

--
 David Norris
  http://www.webaugur.com/dave/