Security Question

Roger Taranto rog at tsoft.com
Sun Aug 22 21:42:38 UTC 2004

I've just upgraded to FC2, and I'm trying to figure out who to handle a
security access situation.  I would like to keep the security on the machine
pretty high since I use it as a firewall, but I also would like to give
access to a friend to update a web site hosted on the computer.  She would
be coming in via FTP (for example, DreamWeaver), but is using a cable
connection and therefore won't always be tied to the same IP address.

How do I keep security tight while still allowing her to connect to update
the web site?

Thanks,
-Roger