OT: RH9 + apache + php + upload via http

Mike Ramirez mike at thexxxhost.com
Sun Aug 22 22:49:44 UTC 2004

Hi.

I know this isn't the RH9 list but I haven't joined it.  The question
isn't really rh9 related either.  more or less this is the situation.  I
have a server running apache 1.3,  php 4.3.8 and CPanel/WHM.  Now the
problem is that I can't upload any files to via http in a php script.
For example in OSCommerce I can't upload any images to go with the
descriptions or using CPanels file manager to upload any files.

iptables is set to accept everything (Thats for now)

Here is a phpinfo page for the server:
http://www.bigmoviestore.com/test/phpinfo.php

I have posted at cpanels support forums and searched the net for this
but I came up blank.  (Google is my best friend)  Now All I'm asking for
is directions to go in.  I have tried recompiling apache with php.
Checked out all my conf files dealing with this.  Any Idea where to go
next?

Thanks

Mike Ramirez