I have an Idea, what do I do!

Cameron Meadors cmeadors at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 01:54:18 UTC 2004

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 17:07:26 -0500, Jason Brower <encompass at tds.net> wrote:
> I have some inovative (at least I think so) ideas for gnome.  What can I
> do to get them submited and considered.

If your ideas are enhancements to or additional features of existing
GNOME components, you should file a bug at

http://bugzilla.gnome.org

You should create an account.  File bugs against the Product and
Component that best fit and "enhancement" under Priority.

For other ideas, the GNOME mailing lists are the best place to talk to
developers and get your ideas considered.  IRC is also a good place
discuss things like this.  Check out

http://www.gnome.org

For more information.

Cameron