New User

Oais Halim oaishalim at hotpop.com
Mon Aug 23 13:01:14 UTC 2004

Sorry again,
    I'm very new to this mailing list, I thought I replied to the whole list, well my problem is I'm unable to start the fedora installation, I have not yet reached the partition stage...
I have one more question, if a previous version installs properly, then why does a new one have problems? The new version should also have the same hardware compatibility list, infact an updated hcl... am I right?
regards
Oais.