Mount NTFS volume

Rokicki, Andrew ARokicki at US.TIAuto.com
Tue Aug 24 12:37:17 UTC 2004

	or download ntfs kernel driver from:
	http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/rpm/fedora2.html
	read instructions first at:
	http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/rpm/instructions.html

	You need to know what kernel version you are running(read the
instructions).

	With this you don't have to recompile the kernel.
	I am using it with XP and it works fine.

Andy R.
Somewhere at:  41 -72

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information.
It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email
and destroy all copies of the original message. This communication is from TI Automotive.