[FC1] samba update breaks samba-vscan-clamav...

James Kosin jkosin at beta.intcomgrp.com
Tue Aug 24 12:57:53 UTC 2004

Everyone,

I'm replying to this message; because, I've seen many people trying to
find this file....  I'm sorry to say it isn't their anymore.  But, I
have newer files there.  For FC1.  Samba 3.0.6-1, ClamAV 0.75-1, and
samba-vscan-clamav compiled for this version of samba.

I've even setup as a yum repository.  With signed packages....
http://support.intcomgrp.com/mirror/fedora-core/beta/RPM-GPG-KEY-JAMES
for the public key you need to 'rpm --import'

Then setup yum or up2date to point to:
http://support.intcomgrp.com/mirror/fedora-core/beta/i386

You can also download the packages from that location as well.
Sorry, NO FTP.

James Kosin