vnc altered icons on desktop and control panel, menu.

Barry Yu barryyupuilee at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 27 21:00:47 UTC 2004

I started the vncserver with /etc/sysconfig/vncservers, all icons in
control panel are changed to another version which is unkown to me (big
foot instead of red hat etc ), and empty paper icons replaced  icons for
Computer, Root's home, Trash and other directories etc.  But when I
connected into this VNC server remotely with vncviewer,  all original
icons were there without  change. When I  removed  the auto start
vncserver service, all icons are back to original.
Same thing happened if I start  the vncserver from command line in
runlever 3  and then start x window.
Is this a bug or I missed something?