Certified Linux Laptop

Timothy Payne tim at tmpco.com
Sat Aug 28 06:36:08 UTC 2004

My first question would be I'm going to install Linux is this a
problem?.  Sales will say "no problem :-)" and your next question should
be "If I find that my OS can't ID your hardware and it's a nightmare can
I send it right back?"  Because, and get their name, said no problem, so
don't start with the restocking charges or other fees.

If you tell them exactly what you want and what you are using this
machine for, and they send you the wrong one they should pay to pick it
up and refund your money.  But, if you are not clear or leave
information out it is your fault and you should be stuck with the
machine because that's what you ordered.

Yes, I do hate returns.  It costs me money because in essence I've sold
something twice - out/in for $0.00, and I may have to refund shipping
costs. No, I don't sell computers.

Tim...