Red Hat Network Up2Date problem

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Tue Aug 31 16:17:10 UTC 2004

Am Di, den 31.08.2004 schrieb neil.derraugh at sympatico.ca um 15:58:

> The up2date icon on my task bar (system tray?) is telling me there are 6 updates to be had (0 ignored).  But
> when I run the app it, after querying the servers, it tells me that my system is up2date (sorry couldn't resist).
> This has been going on for several weeks (if not months).

> Neil Derraugh

That is an frequently discussed issue here on the list. Did you search
the list for answers? That should be first before asking.

Anyway, which servers do you use with up2date and which updates are
claimed to be pending (one single left mouse click in the RHN
notification applet brings up a window with list of available update
packages)?

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) kernel 2.6.8-1.521smp
Serendipity 18:15:00 up 1 day, 15:31, load average: 1.33, 1.36, 1.30