[FC3] Window sizing

P Jones mail4xxxx at imap.cc
Tue Dec 21 15:49:35 UTC 2004

Hi All;

This is not really specific to FC3, I suppose, but here it is anyway; is
there a window sizing tool for GNOME in FC3? I'm talking about the
feature that both KDE and sawfish have where, when grabbing a window
edge, a box pops up showing the window dimensions. This is very handy
for anal people like myself, so I can set my browser window to EXACTLY
850x1000, for example. I've looked at documentation for metacity, but I
don't see that the functionality exists.

Thanks,

-P