change cyrus-imapd ssl certificate FC3

Frank Pineau frank at pineaus.com
Wed Dec 1 01:15:02 UTC 2004

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:45:12 -0500, you wrote:

>Well, unless you paid Verisign, or some other certificate authority, a
>couple of hundred bucks to sign your certificate, then technically speaking
>everything is definitely NOT fine.

In case anyone's interested, Comodo sells $50 root-signed certificates.  They'll
even sign a 30 day cert for free just to get you up and running "until the
purchase order clears".

http://www.instantssl.com/

Sorry if that sounds like a commercial, it's just that I finally found someplace
that's cheaper than a couple of hundred bucks.