dag: would you please pick up the kernel-module-nvidia packages if you can ...

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Thu Dec 2 06:54:55 UTC 2004

On 12/01/2004 10:41:20 PM, Leif Schaffner wrote:

> I will -never- purchase another motherboard with (proprietary) nvidia
> hardware again.  Just my personal opinion (& bias).
>
> YMMV.

I've been happy with the nforce2 board I have - but I am seriously
considering getting an ATI Radeon 8500-9250 (I think that is the range)
that have working OSS 3D drivers. Just for tuxracer.

Though I think to be fair - there are only working OSS drivers for
those cards because of reverse engineering. Too bad 3dfx didn't make it :
(