Newbie FC3 installing question.

Jorge Lesmes jorge at lesmes.net
Thu Dec 2 19:54:07 UTC 2004

Hello guys.

I need your help. I have just downloaded Fedora Core 3 and I want to
install it. At the time I have three partitions in my hdd. One with Xp,
one with data (mp3, films...) and another one for linux with Knoppix
installed on it  This is my hdd in Partition Magic (
http://img82.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img82&image=68-partition.jpg ).

So my question is. Do you recommend me to format the linux partition
manually on Partition Magic or do you recommend me to let FC3 installer
to do it by itself?

What happens with de swaspace partition, do I have to make any changes
to it?

Thanks guys.

----------- Jorge Lesmes Fontaneda -----------