Fedora Extras is extra

Alex White prata at kuei-jin.org
Fri Dec 3 18:48:00 UTC 2004

Scott wrote:
> If you can suggest an easy way to do that, sure.....

What browser are you using? I can attempt to give you a quick
and dirty way of doing it. If it's firefox then you can copy
your bookmarks.html file and just remove any bookmarks that you
don't feel are relevant or somethin' similar to that. Cuzz you
know, I have no desire to see your 127 bookmarks on sushi lol j/k

If you don't know where that file is, it's mmm in
/home/username/.mozilla/firefox/saltnumber.default/bookmarks.html

Mind the line wrapping if you would. Then you can look at it and
edit it as you please and send it my way. If you like. If it
gets all complicated and what not, then don't sweat it man. Thanks.

Alex White