off topic: test.

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at Ip-solutions.net
Sat Dec 4 17:31:35 UTC 2004

Geez, what's up with this list? People seem so militant.

It's a mailing list ppl... just like real life you (hopefully) don't
dismiss ppl based on *small* mistakes.

People post "test" messages to mailing lists all of the time. It may not
be the best thing to do but let's try to put some perspective on this.

It's almost like most of the ppl doing the complaining are ESR robots ;-)

--Harry