OT: Mplayer Codecs

Alex White prata at kuei-jin.org
Sat Dec 4 23:46:27 UTC 2004

At the risk of being flamed to death, I was wondering if anyone
could use an actual rpm of the mplayer codecs. I got them
straight from http://www.mplayer.hu and took Dag's w32codecs
spec to create an rpm (with a little bit of modification).

I don't know for certain if there is a legal issue with offering
the rpm to any of you all, but it does weigh in at a rather
hefty 9.5m. If anyone would like it, you're welcome to mail me
off list or even here and I'll make it available to you.

It started off as a way for me to start learning how to build
rpms. I'd like to contribute to the Fedora/Linux community in a
bigger and better way, and then I decided, hey maybe someone
wanted to use this. So I have it. Let me know!

--
Alex White
prata at kuei-jin.org
Fingerprint = 39E7 0191 EB59 FAEB 2A56  68EA 0153 501C 410F BB26
Normality is the condition of the majority being in agreement
No one in the majority has ever been enlightened.