Before I install Fedora Core 3...

Schlaegel 777tahder at schlaegel.com
Sun Dec 5 06:22:58 UTC 2004

Robert Johnson wrote:

>... Would *you* install it if you had to do it over again?  Or would you
>stay with Fedora Core 2?  Or another distro entirely?

So far I love FC3. The hardware detection is great. All of my usb
devices just work, even the ones that require an install CD in windows.

I have a Shuttle Zen XPC (A low noise system) and no distro I have tried
until FC3 has supported both accelerated 3D and onboard sound.

I also appreciate firefox and thunderbird.

I had no problems with installation, in contrast to my FC2 installation.