Java and alternatives

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Wed Dec 8 22:58:59 UTC 2004

Am Mi, den 08.12.2004 schrieb Matthew Saltzman um 23:49:

> I see that in FC3, Java has been adapted to the alternatives system.  I
> guess this is for the best, but I'm not quite sure what links have to be
> set to what in order to use one or the other Java systems.

> 		Matthew Saltzman

My Java experience and knowledge is very limited, but I think it is a
good step to set

http://www.jpackage.org/repos.php

That is the direction Java support on Fedora is going. On the testers
list Paul Nasrat answered in this way:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fedora-test-list&m=110020433413537&w=2

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon kernel 2.6.9-1.6_FC2smp
Serendipity 23:53:49 up 2 days, 23:16, load average: 0.95, 0.44, 0.49