Red Hat Summit: how much Fedora?

Ulrich Drepper drepper at redhat.com
Thu Dec 9 21:14:08 UTC 2004

Matthew Miller wrote:

> If there are actual Fedora-summit discussions and meaningful work going on,
> I'd be very interested in attending. However, if it's largely a marketing
> fest, I'd rather not.

Several technical people are recruited to give presentations, so there
is likely going to be sufficient technical content.  Whether there will
be room and time for doing work/coding I don't know.  My guess is that
it's not going to be part of the official problem.  But this should not
stop interested parties to set up spontaneous sessions, just get a
wireless hub and a lobby or hallway becomes your playground.