Fedora Core 3

Larry Chisholm larrychisholm at comcast.net
Sat Dec 11 17:41:26 UTC 2004

Thank you sir;
Does the rhgb fix the display problem?? when you stop it change the
kernel line is that all you have to enter as the command?
I am currently using Mandrake 10.1 and of course I can boot it from a
diskette. I can also create cd's.   I don't want to use MBR.
My objective is to be able to run Windows XP   then Mandrake 10.1
official   then Fedora Core 3.
I use free space on the hard drive for the install process and hopefully
if I can get fedora up so that I can use the display then I can create
the boot CD??
Thank you for your time this day
Larry

--