Is there a MONO package for FC3 ?

Eric Scott scottclansman at cwazy.co.uk
Sat Dec 11 19:27:44 UTC 2004

Timothy Ha wrote:

> Official Mono packages at www.mono-project.com are for FC2 and 1, not
> FC3.
>
> Does anybody know who is building for FC3?
>
> I found mono 0.31 at dag wierrs' repository, the version number seems
> weird to me, even though the packages are new.
>
> Timothy.

I don't know about FC3, but I'm sure there's somebody running it
already.  I'd say try to compile from source, and if you get build
errors, ask in the mono-devel list (Good for "mono mailing lists") if
anybody's got it working.  If not, the mono developers reply regularly
to support questions like this on that list, so you're bound to find
good help.  I'm runing Mono 1.0.4 on FC2, not that you care.
       Cheerio,
         ES