Nautilus crashes constantly

Gene Wilson etwilson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 21:41:08 UTC 2004

This is starting to drive me a little crazy.  Nautilus crashes a lot,
maybe 25% of the times I use it.  I'm not doing anything very crazy
with it, just browing for files and opening them up.  Is this
happening to anyone else?  I'd put in a bug report on it but I can't
seem to reproduce it at will, it just happens randomly. Otherwise the
system is very stable and nothing else crashes.  Is there anything I
can do to isolate this behavior?  Or stop it?  I'm running Gnome 2.8.1
on FC3 on a thinkpad T20.

Thanks

Gene