FC3 install on Adaptec 2410SA - Adaptec says NO

Frank FIR at Frank.net
Wed Dec 15 14:08:44 UTC 2004

J. Epperson wrote:

> I've done successful upgrade of FC1-->FC3 on an aacraid system, albeit
> SCSI, so the driver's not completely busted (like the FC3 megaraid
> drivers).  I've noticed that "mass storage" emulation works more
> consistently than I20 with FC3--is your controller doing I20?

I'm sorry - I don't really understand the question.  Through Google I
have learned that there is a dpt_i20 driver, but I'm not sure what that
has to do with the aacraid driver.  I'm not sure what "mass storage
emulation" means in this context.

Frank.