Problem installing second network card in Fedora Core 3

Don donpro at lclnav.com
Fri Dec 17 14:41:26 UTC 2004

Well it worked on my second reboot !

-----------------------

Hi,
Running Fedora Core 3. I installed a second network card into one of my
empty PCI slots (the first in on board and already configured). With
previous versions of Fedors or RedHat, I reboot would run Kudzu, find teh
card and I was able to configure it. This time, with Fedora Core 3, a
reboot did nothing.
How can I find and configure my new card? It is a 3Com 3c905-TX. The one
already configured is a 3Com 3c905c
Thanks,
Don

---