Second Request: Changing default apps 2

Jeff Kinz jkinz at kinz.org
Fri Dec 17 16:49:50 UTC 2004

On Fri, Dec 17, 2004 at 11:41:48AM -0500, Andrew Overholt wrote:
> > So, please... someone tell me how to reconfigure FC3 to use KMail for MY
> > default mail client and Mozilla for my default HMTL viewer?
>
> Applications->Preferences->More Preferences->Preferred Applications
>
> (Web Browser, Mail Reader, Text Editor, Terminal)

Andrew, Don't forget to mention that this menu path does not exist
on the KDE desktop (which the original poster is witching to.) and also,
setting preferences in the Gnome environment may not have any effect on
the KDE desktop environment.

--
Linux/Open Source:  Your infrastructure belongs to you, free, forever.
Idealism:  "Realism applied over a longer time period"