Off Topic: Fedora on Google Groups

Lotsa Cabo lotsacabo at spamjammer.com
Sat Dec 18 13:46:39 UTC 2004

I'm not sure if this is taboo or not.  I didn't find anything saying not
to mention something like this but, if it is, I won't do it again.

I just joined two groups on Google... "fedora" and "fedora-linux".  The
activity is somewhat light.  I want to kick the tires on Google Groups,
but it's gonna be somewhat difficult with the amount of activity on
there.  My point being, if anyone out there would be kind enough to
join, and participate, that would be very cool.

The addresses of the groups are as follows:

	http://groups-beta.google.com/group/fedora

	and

	http://groups-beta.google.com/group/fedora-linux

Again, sorry if this is a "no-no."  And, thanks to anyone who joins.

Thanx,
Ryan