CD burning problem

Jim Dishaw (dishawjp) no-reply-gw at fcp.homelinux.org
Sun Dec 19 05:04:24 UTC 2004

> Thank you for your patience's, many people think that "you're the fedora
> list" and must fix the problem" Well, hey you get what you pay for.
>
> I'm sorry I couldn't help.
>
> Tim...

Tim,

I've been a Linux user since RH 6.2.  I help the community
when I can and ask the community for help when I need it.
I appreciate the fact that people are willing to try to help
without compensation.  To me, that's a lot of what Linux and
open source is all about.

The truth is that I'd much rather have people make an
honest  effort to help because Linux is the operating
system they love than to have some poor Microsoft tech
doing it for pay and hating the broken OS he has to
deal with.  I use Linux because overall, it's the best
OS for me.  If I have occasional problems... well, it
doesn't make me happy, but I know that there are thousands
or maybe millions of people out there, just like you and
me, trying to build and work with a better OS.

Don't be sorry and thanks again for giving it a try.  I
really do appreciate your and everybody else's input.

Jim

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org