Azureus question

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Mon Dec 20 22:15:39 UTC 2004

On Mon, Dec 20, 2004 at 11:03:25AM -0800, Scott Talbot wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-12-20 at 00:45 -0600, Kenny Gow wrote:
> > Rick Lim wrote:
> > > With bittorent for windows all I do is use a web browser to point to the
> > > file then open with the bittorent application.
> > >
> > With Azureus on Fedora all I do is use a web browser to save the
> > torrent file then open with the Azureus application.
> >

> 	if you click on the torrent then use the "open with" requester to point
> to the azureus binary, it will automagically download the .torrent and
> start the azureus download.  If you click on the always use this app
> button before starting the d.l it will always do this by default!
>
> Scott
Although the above should work, it should also be possible to overtly
define in firefox the helper entry that says for a mime type:
application/x-bittorrent and extension .torrent use application
azureus. I can do this in the previous mozilla but no amount of
reading the help documentation has shown me how to do this in firefox.
Can anyone tell me how to do it?

I fell asleep reading a dull book, and I dreamt that I was reading on,
so I woke up from sheer boredom.
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University