Viewing jpg images ....in Evolution

Birol Aytimur baytimur at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 10:18:02 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have switched to Fedora 3 from Windows XP pro and trying to adjust ...

One thing I could not figure out is viewing jpg images in e-mails.
Outlook Express would show the images in the message but Evolution just
shows a tab, which you have to click. I checked the options but there
does not seem to be anything which will make it show the images
automatically.

Am I missing it or is that behaviour not possible.  As I receive a
considerable number of images, it is very inconvenient to have to scroll
down and click that thumb image to see the whole image. Is there any
other e-mail package I can use which will provide this functionality ?

Birol