ATI RADEON IGP 340M with FC3 (dual head)

Samuel Díaz García samueldg at arcoscom.com
Tue Dec 21 10:50:16 UTC 2004

Hi,
    I'm trying to enable "dual headed" in my laptop, that have an ATI
RADEON IGP 340M.
    My laptop has now an FC3 distro, and I never had tried to enable the
use of another monitor on it.
    I have not found any option browsing the help or config commands
under XWindow (gnome or kde).

    This graphics devices allow (in windows xp) the use of laptop lcd,
another monitor and a TV at the same time, but you can only extend the
"desktop" with 2 devices (the third shows the same as one of the other
two "monitors"). This is under XP.

    How I can configure (drivers / kernel options / X options or another
things) this to allow the same characteristics than in winxp operating
system?

Thanks
--
    Samuel Díaz García