Newbie

Mark Weaver mdw1982 at mdw1982.com
Fri Dec 24 04:45:09 UTC 2004

Mehdi Bouhalassa wrote:
> Ok, this is good for my C, but I used it only for my XP OS and
> softwares.  All my files were on F, a partition dedicated to files.

follow the same procedure to mount that partition as you did to mount
your "C" drive. you're probably going to have to guess at the device
depending on how many partitions you created when you installed Fedora.

--
Mark

"If you have found a very wise man, then you've found
a man that at one time was an idiot and lived long enough
to learn from his own stupidity."