Email-Auto-Responder+Web Gateway

Ow Mun Heng Ow.Mun.Heng at wdc.com
Mon Dec 27 03:43:34 UTC 2004

Hi All,

	As most of you know (or should, as I've rant'ed about it often enough)
I don't have any I-net access at work, and sometimes, when ppl point me
to links, I can't access it. I've been living with a Email-to-Web
Gateway since someone told me about it (FYI: it's a service where you
send an email with the URL to the address and it will re-send you the
page)

Since I just have Fc3 set-up at home as a email-home-server, I was
wondering if anyone knows of any scripts which can be used for this
purpose.

FYI: Postfix + cyrus IMAP (partially working, still bugs to be ironed
out)

Thanks

--
Ow Mun Heng