cyrus-imapd howto - SOLVED!

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Mon Dec 27 12:28:04 UTC 2004

Am Mo, den 27.12.2004 schrieb Ow Mun Heng um 13:15:

> > Above site does explain the switches. In the "Installation instructions"
> > section you find all information:
> >
> > Check the following options of the imapd.conf file.
> > createonpost :  It must be "yes" in order to activate patch operations,
> > when an incoming message arrives (LMTP). (default = no)
>

> Thanks.
> Funny I can't seem to be able to locate a site which actually lists down
> all the options which I can put into imapd.conf file. (I believe there
> is onem but I've not  found it yet!)

This is some sort of self critics? :)

Just to be sure, the site I refer to is

http://email.uoa.gr/projects/cyrus/autocreate/

and it lists the options for the imapd.conf file to activate the
autocreate patch options.

> Ow Mun Heng

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon kernel 2.6.9-1.6_FC2smp
Serendipity 13:26:20 up 4 days, 15:10, load average: 0.36, 0.24, 0.23