Arrgh, I cant install FC3! (USB hardware problems?)

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Tue Dec 28 21:56:27 UTC 2004

On Tue, Dec 28, 2004 at 09:06:17AM -0800, Robert Johnson wrote:
> Never mind, I found the answer to my problem:  Mandrake 10.1
>
> I just don't have time to be a beta-tester for Redhat Enterprise.
>
> Good luck

What you say is interesting is I have installed various fedora-s on a
variety of Dell machines (Including Dimension machines) and I have
never had an installation failure. There is no doubt however that
certain hardware platforms don't like Fedora.
Although the moon is smaller than the earth, it is farther away.
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University
One Trinity Place.