SAA7146 support

Ben Stanley Ben.Stanley at exemail.com.au
Wed Dec 29 06:19:10 UTC 2004

Rob,

The stuff you've found is for Digital Video Broadcasting, used in Europe
and Australia.

You can find instructions in the linuxtv-dvb tarball that you can
download from www.linuxtv.org .

Note that the 2.6.9-1.6_FC2 kernel includes the saa7146 module, so you
don't have to re-compile (at least for that module).

Sorry about the generic instructions; I don't have the same card as you.

Good Luck!
Ben.