Average succes rate FC2 -> FC3

Rakotomandimby (R12y) Mihamina mihamina at mail.rktmb.org
Fri Dec 31 08:40:38 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-12-30 at 14:59 -0600, Bruno Wolff III wrote:

> If this is a remotely hosted box you will probably be better staying with
> FC2 as long as it is supported unless there is some compelling reason for
> an upgrade.

Ok. And where could I find what is the currently supported version?
On the fedora.redhat.com site, i dont see any "current supported version
is: ...". It's just about checking very often that page.

>  If you just need a more recent version of some specific
> application, you can build that one application from source which will
> be safer than attempting an upgrade with respect to hosing the machine.

In fact I would need recent version of a LAMP server + mail (SMTP+IMAP)
server.
--
ASPO Infogérance       http://aspo.rktmb.org/activites/infogerance
Unofficial FAQ fcolc   http://faq.fcolc.eu.org/