Average succes rate FC2 -> FC3

Kam Leo kam.leo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 08:14:03 UTC 2004

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 09:40:38 +0100, Rakotomandimby (R12y) Mihamina
<mihamina at mail.rktmb.org> wrote:
> Ok. And where could I find what is the currently supported version?
> On the fedora.redhat.com site, i dont see any "current supported version
> is: ...". It's just about checking very often that page.

It's on the home page. Fedora Core 3 is the currently supported
version. The transfer of Fedora Core 1 to Fedora Legacy Project is
there. There is nothing about Fedora Core 2 because it is
transitioning into EOL (end of life). The second paragraph states that
release cycles are targeted for 2-3 times a year.  Expect direct
support for FC2 to end in  6 months or whenever FC4 Test 2 is
released.