Spamassassin in evolution

Neil Hodge nhodge at comcast.net
Sun Feb 1 15:32:07 UTC 2004

All:

I have implemented spamassassin in evolution, using a "spamc -c != 0"
filter.  However, I am getting _all_ emails marked as spam.  I have gone
to spamassassin.org to try to figure out what is going on, but their
docs are terrible.  I would like to see what the output of the spamc
command is for each email (like echoing stdout to a text file, using
something like "spamc -c >> ~/spam_results.txt"), but this does not
work.  Nor can I figure out how to run a known good mbox through spamc.
If anyone knows how to dump out information from spamc, or has any other
debugging ideas, I would greatly appreciate hearing such.  Thanks.

Neil