Is rhythmbox this useless??

WipeOut wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Feb 1 19:16:37 UTC 2004

I noticed that the default media player has been changed to Rhythmbox..
So far its proving to be really useless..

Firstly it would not run and crapped out all the time.. So I looked
through the archives and it looked like the way to go was to get the
freshrpms version, so I installed that and all its deps and the mp3 codec..

Now it runs.. Great!!..

Only problem is that it is now playing the tracks to fast which makes
the sound really bad as you can imagine..

Is there a solution to getting it to work properly or is it easier to
just switch back to xmms that to have to fight with this new one..

Later..