Is rhythmbox this useless??

Marius Andreiana mandreiana at rdslink.ro
Mon Feb 2 06:36:26 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-02-02 at 00:09, Felipe Alfaro Solana wrote:
> I find XMMS completely useless when having a really huge music archive.
> Try loading all your ripped CD's into XMMS... In my case, it's more than
> 2000 files totalling 2GB
I have 4500 songs totaling 21 gb, but I keep them properly named
(artist-track), so I can always jump to any of them (I disabled xmms
pre-read of tags).

I made a script which renames MP3 files from current name to
artist-track taken from mp3 tag, let me know if you need it

--
Marius Andreiana
Galuna - Solutii Linux in Romania