Default Sendmail Configuration Changes?

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Mon Feb 2 16:33:44 UTC 2004

Am Mo, den 02.02.2004 schrieb Henry Hartley um 16:45:
> [...]

:)

But hopefully you have now no open relay mailhost! It is normally safe
to have 'private IP addresses' in /etc/mail/access to relay for. For a
better control enable SMTP AUTH in sendmail.mc and reactivate the AUTH
settings in Mozilla for sending mail.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2149.nptl
Sirendipity 17:31:54 up 2 days, 16:32, load average: 0.15, 0.23, 0.16
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]