searching for rakd

The message below was originally rejected by your Spam Filter, but was re-sent through webmail. It was blocked for: F5_Unwanted_To_Address: fedora-list redhat com

Hi,

i\'m searching for the rakd tools for my IBM Rapid Access Keyboard.
Unfortunately i \"lost\" the tool and the website
(http://packetrot.com/bin/rakd/) is now a porn site :(

Does somebody know the new site or can mail me the tool?

Cu
Felix