Stupid Q) FC1 to FC2 - how?

WipeOut wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Feb 4 15:30:10 UTC 2004

Bennett, Patrick wrote:

>I've got a (perhaps) stupid question. How will FC1 users upgrade to FC2?
>
>Will it just be up2date/yum updates, or will we re-run the whole install
>performing an 'upgrade' ?
>With all the talk of FC2 coming out soon, I'm curious.
>
>Thanks,
>Patrick Bennett

My guess is that you could give a "yum upgrade" a go but I would say the
safer bet would be to download the ISO's and install from there..

Don't stress about the FC2 talk, its only scheduled for release on April
and is already delayed slighty.. Worry about upgrading when it is
actually released and updates for FC1 are coming to an end.. :)

later..