KOffice vs. OpenOffice

Gerrit gerrit at nl.linux.org
Thu Feb 5 16:20:36 UTC 2004

Hi,

are there people who have experience with both OpenOffice and KOffice,
and prefer one over the other?

I use OpenOffice read-only (my colleagues use MS Word and I've got to
read their documents, using Docbook or ReST myself), but find that
tables and images are often misrepresented, while the fonts are *very*
ugly. I have no need to write any documents, although I may want to make
small changes and write it back to MS word format again.

Any hints?

Gerrit.

	http://people.nl.linux.org/~gerrit/
Kom in verzet tegen dit kabinet: