fedora core on emachines T2865

Joe Szilagyi lists at szilagyi.us
Fri Feb 6 14:47:53 UTC 2004

Hello,

Has anyone install FC1 on this system? I'm all but ready to pull my hair
out since it absolutely will not find or acknowledge the generic NIC
card installed on it. Emachines' site is vague as to what's in there,
the card is basic, and nothing on FC seems to like it. I searched the
archives and Red Hat's HCL but found nothing...

Anybody? I'm trying FC as a dual boot on this machine to see if it works
out OK, and it does, want to do a 100% FC install to lose Windows.

Thanks,
Joe