telnet/ssh disconnects... Possible NAT teardown?

Jeremy irwinr12 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 7 06:28:00 UTC 2004

Ok, I'm at home now, and i tried telneting in from another computer on the
network....   It works fine.  No disconnects.

I'm using Road-Runner (Cable modem) to connect to the internet, the linux PC in
question is the router (2 NIC cards, one to cable modem, other to LAN).

Is it possible the cable modem is the cause?  I don't understand what could be
wrong.

-Jeremy