Re: Roll your own ISO?

Tristan Fillmore said:
> I'm interested in creating my own ISOs and modifying the package list to
> only include the packages I'm interested in.
>
> How are the ISOs for Fedora created?  What must be modified to make
> alterations to the installer?
>
> Any relevant links or advice would be appreciated.

Try these:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/anaconda-devel-list/2003-March/msg00033.html
http://www.cpqlinux.com/rh80customcd.html
http://www.tuxfan.homeip.net:8080/hacks/build_distro-Fedora-v0.1/build_distro-Fedora-v0.1.1.tar.gz

The last one provides a very nice set of scripts that alow you to completely automate the process.build_distro-Fedora-v0.1.1.tar.gz